Skip to main content

Create Creative Writing

">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Preparing the Final Project

https://www.gettingsmart.com/2017/03/the-need-for-a-high-quality-pbl-model/ Dear students, I am checking your preparation of your individual final project today. Please be aware that you have to follow the forms you have received when working on the project: 1. Final Action: Project-based Learning 2.  Project-based Learning Final Action Plan Rubric Kind regards, Anik https://www.pblworks.org/what-is-pbl/gold-standard-project-design https://www.pblworks.org/what-is-pbl/gold-standard-teaching-practices

GROUP 3 DISCUSSION

February 14th, 2020 To: Annida and Maulidina Hi, guys I've signed up a blog in Weebly so our agenda in tonight's meeting will be designing the blog and creating the welcoming post. See you^^ February 16th, 2020 Hi, Nidd, Dinn Now that we've designed our blog, I'd like to remind you to write a short description about yourself for about 20 words to be put up in "Meet the Authors" section 😁 Alsoo, how's the article for our first post, Nid? Do you need any suggestion? February 21st, 202 0 Hi, Dinnn It's your turn for this week's post wkwk Have you decided where will we go next? Please consider the price list because, you know, our budget is tight :v As for you, Nid how's our first post going? February 25th, 2020 Hai, guyss! I've decided the place where we should go next. I won't tell you the name instead I'll just take you there wkwk It's known as legendary food. But anyway, could I ask you guys for a favour? Act...

Week 11 and 12

https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/2-23-11-Blog-Promotion-Checklist-Diagram-Image.jpg Review Week 11: " Promoting and Leveraging Your Posts for Maximum Content Exposure" (Sychronous meeting) Checking if everyone is fine. Assignment: Reading Materials on "Promoting and Leveraging Your Posts for Maximum Content Exposure" 1. 12 things to do after posting https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2011/03/blog-post-to-dos/ .  2. How to leverage your post content (https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2011/07/content-leverage/) https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2011/07/content-leverage/ .  https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/22-Ways-to-Leverage-Content-for-Marketing-Success8.png Week 12: Measuring Success (21 Blog Metrics) --Asychronous Tasks: 1. Please comment on the thread of this post so that I know that you are reading the post and are present for the class.  2. Individually read: Me...